CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed
The CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed is perfect for barbecuing undercover or as a backyard kitchen shed. The shed has a 4 foot wide Ridge Porch and comes with pre-fabricated panels, roof panel with shingles, dutch door and two fixed windows with planter boxes and decorative shutters. …full description
The CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed is the backyard BBQ shed. Barbecue rain or shine, the CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed, with its gable side porch gives you a perfect spot to store your BBQ under cover allowing you to grill anytime. While the 4′ wide ridge porch can serve as your dining area. The 7′ high interior walls give you plenty of headroom and additional storage. Add a drop down window on the gable porch giving you an easy way to pass supplies to those eating and adds extra ventilation.
The CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed is made from 100% Western Red Cedar from the forests in British Columbia, Canada. All hardware is included with the kit. A detailed assembly manual will guide you each step of the way. Common household tools are all you need, no cutting required! The Cookhouse Cedarshed comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated for a natural look.
Gather your friends and family around for a great barbecue, and entertain in the comfort of the CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed. The porch extends along two sides of the CookHouse, giving your friends a place to enjoy the outdoors while you eat. An elegant dutch door invites you into the Cookhouse, also included is two fixed windows, planter boxes and decorative shutters. The CookHouse Cedarshed come in a pre-fabricated panels, roof panel with shingles and all hardware making assembly easy. So start planning the perfect back yard party today and as soon as you have your CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed set up you can begin entertaining!
Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please call if you have any questions.
CookHouse 16 x 12 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 16′ W x 12′ L x 9.75′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 203″ x 153 1/2″ x 117″
- Interior dimensions: 191″ x 139 1/2″ x 106″
- Sidewall height: 88 1/4″
- Door dimensions: 30″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 23″ x 25 1/4″
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter box 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Covered porch is 48″deep on front and 30″ deep on gable side with 33″ handrails
- Roof overhang of 6″ on gable ends and 7″ on front and back
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Floor size: 191″ x 139 1/2″
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required, all hardware needed
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Wide Dutch door can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Two fixed windows with decorative shutters and planter boxes
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Level surface needed that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the CookHouse 16′ x 12′ Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16"on center
- Covered porch is 48"deep on front and 30" deep on gable side with 33" handrails
- Exterior dimensions: 203" x 153 1/2" x 117"
- Floor size: 191" x 139 1/2"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 191" x 139 1/2" x 106"
- Planter box 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 6" on gable ends and 7" on front and back
- Sidewall height: 88 1/4" Door dimensions: 30" x 72"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 23" x 25 1/4"
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8" plexiglass