FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed
The 20 x 14 Farm House is a mid-sized shed and will provide you with the extra room you need. It has a 4′ deep porch, 5′ wide double doors, two fixed windows, planter boxes and decorative shutters. …full description
The FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed will be a rustic and attractive addition to your backyard. Do you feel like your home could use another room, the FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed is just what you are looking for. The 20 x 14 FarmHouse Cedarshed is a mid-sized shed, providing ample room and storage. This FarmHouse Cedarshed is perfect as a guest room, game room, hobby room, or office. Set out some chairs and relax on the 4′ deep porch. The 5′ wide double doors make it easy to move things in or out, two fixed windows let in plenty of light and have planter boxes and decorative shutters to add a home like feel.
The FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed makes it easy to store all those poolside chairs, cushions, and toys. With the 7′ high interior walls you can add a loft to increase the storage room. The gable porch is an ideal spot for a couple of chairs and a small patio table. The gable porch railings give you a place to hang those beach blankets or to string a hammock across. The uses are endless with the delightful and charming FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed. Plant flowers or herbs in the planter boxes to add charm.
The FarmHouse is made from 100% Western Red Cedar from the forests in British Columbia, Canada. Pre-fabricated wall and roof panels (already shingled) make setting up the FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed easy, and no cutting is involved in assembly. All hardware is included with the kit. A detailed manual will guide you each step of the way, common household tools are all you need! The FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed comes unpainted and unstained to allowing for customization, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you want the natural look of cedar.
Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please call if you have any questions.
FarmHouse 20 x 14 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 20′ W x 14′ L x 10′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 249 1/2″ x 176″ x 124″
- Interior dimensions: 237 1/2″ x 162″ x 112″
- Sidewall height: 87 1/4″
- Covered porch is 4′ deep on front and 4′ deep on gable side with 33″ handrails
- Roof overhang of 5.5″ on gable ends and 6″ on front and back
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Door dimensions: 60″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 23″ x 25 1/4″
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter box: 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools
- Includes Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- All hardware needed for assembly
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting is required
- Wide double door can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Two fixed windows with decorative shutters and planter boxes
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exact dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the FarmHouse 20′ x 14′ Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Covered porch is 4' deep on front and 4' deep on gable side with 33" handrails
- Door dimensions: 60" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 249 1/2" x 176" x 124"
- Framing: 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 237 1/2" x 162" x 112"
- Nominal size: 20' x 14'
- Planter box: 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 5.5" on gable ends and 6" on front and back
- Sidewall height: 87 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4" x 25"
- Windows made of safe and durable 1/8" plexiglass