The Greenbriar 12 x 24 Wood Shed Kit is the perfect single car garage with its high headroom and with the ability to extend the building depth, you’ll have plenty of room for your vehicle and storage or work area.
Prep for vinyl means that the Greenbriar 12 x 24 Wood Shed Kit exterior walls are covered with an OSB (Oriented Strand Board) for the purpose of applying exterior siding or your choice. You may apply wood lap siding, stucco, vinyl siding, or any exterior grade siding designed to be applied to an underlay. This allows you to match the existing siding of your home.
* building is shown with optional windows, shutters and cupola.
** Vinyl siding and garage door purchased locally by home owner.
Greenbriar 12 x 24 Wood Shed Kit Features:
- Size: 12 ft. W x 24 ft. L
- Overall height: 10 ft. 7 in.
- Side wall height: 7 ft. 5 in.
- 6/12 roof pitch
- 2 x 4 studs and trusses 24 in. o.c.
- OSB Exterior Sheathing: 7/16 in. OSB (Oriented Strand Board) to allow for the application of exterior siding
- Sturdy-Built Truss System: Includes hurricane hangers for a wind load of 120 mph
- Gable overhang to protect against the elements
Includes all required hardware: door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets and detailed instruction manual. Shingles, roof edge, garage door, and vinyl siding provided by owner.
General: Once you receive your new Kit begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, windows and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step-by-step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind. Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required.
- Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
- Premium grade 2 x 4 imported from Sweden, wall studs are placed 24 in. O.C.
- Pre-cut wall framing
- Pre-cut siding
- Pre-cut roof sheathing
- Technical Support – 7 days
- 15-year limited warranty
- Homeowner may have to come to fit boards
Siding: Primed 3/8 in. wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look. Smart Panel, manufactured by Louisiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product. The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, and is superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
- Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended
- Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage
- Backed with a 50 year limited warranty
Optional Floor: The Deluxe wood floor kit is designed to be installed on uneven ground or if the homeowner wants a stronger floor. Includes: pressure treated 2×4 floor joists 16″ oc spacing, 2×4 joist headers, treated 4×4 runners, 3/4″ plywood sheathing and all hardware to assemble. Cutting is required by the homeowner.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.