The LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed is a long-lasting and beautiful cedar shed. The LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed offers a 5′ wide double door entry for easy access and versatility. Two fixed windows flank the door giving the Longhouse a small backyard cottage style appearance. The LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed is perfect as a guest room, game room, hobby room, office or keep by the lake for all your toys.
Western Red Cedar is a light, aromatic wood that works well outdoors, because it is naturally resistant to the elements. Besides keeping out water, red cedar also resists the growth of fungi and infestations of insects. Staining your LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed will give it color while remaining transparent so the wood grain can still be seen. If you like the qualities of cedar but are not interested in a natural wood tone, paint can be used to give your LongHouse color. Plant Flowers or herbs in the window boxes to give the LongHouse extra charm. Stain or paint the decorative shudders to match the color of the “X” design on the bottom panels of both double doors for a personal touch. Place chairs and a table out front to enjoy a relaxing evening outside.
The attractive LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed is a pre-fabricated panelized shed kit it is versatile, simple and stylish. Featuring one 60″ double door, two fixed pane plexiglass windows with decorative shutters, and planter boxes to highlight the front. This durable premium Western Red Cedar LongHouse is a very attractive storage solution, and can be used for all of your outdoor storage needs!
Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please call if you have any questions.
LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 12′ W x 6′ L x 8′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 156.5″ x 83″ x 99″
- Interior dimensions: 143″ x 69″ x 88″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Floor size: 143″ x 69″
- Panel size: 6′
- Framing: 2″ x 3″
- Roof overhang of 7″ on gable ends and 6.5″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists 16″ on center
- Door dimensions: 60″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4″ x 25 1/4″
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Planter boxes: 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- All hardware needed for assembly
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Wide double doors can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Two fixed windows with decorative shutters and planter boxes
- Level surface that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
Customize Your Kit
- Add style with an optional cupola and weather-vane
- Add functional or non-functional windows
- Additional door options available
The base price for the LongHouse 12 x 6 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on what state the shed is delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists 16" on center
- Door dimensions: 60" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 156.5" x 83" x 99"
- Floor size: 143" x 69"
- Interior dimensions: 143" x 69" x 88"
- Nominal size: 12' x 6'
- Panel size: 6' Framing: 2" x 3"
- Planter boxes: 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 7" on gable ends and 6.5" on sides
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions 16 1/4" x 25 1/4"
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8" Plexiglass