The Rancher 6 x 9 Cedarshed is a best seller! The Rancher 6 x 9 Cedarshed is a versatile style that lets you choose exactly what you need. Offering the high quality craftsmanship, long-lasting beauty and the distinctive smell of cedar. The door opens 5 feet wide so just add a cedar ramp and you can drive your riding lawn mower directly in your shed. A plywood floor is included, as is one fixed window complete with a charming window flower box and decorative shutters. Everything you need to assemble a great shed is included, pre-fabricated panels, all hardware and a pre-shingled roof panel. No cutting required! This attractive and functional storage shed is a welcome addition to any backyard.
The Rancher 6 x 9 Cedarshed consists of standardized wall, door and window panels that allow for ease of installation and customization of window and door placements with plans included. The Rancher 6 x 9 Cedarshed comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated for a natural look.
Note: As they are built to order, Cedarshed structures are not able to be returned; please call if you have any questions.
Rancher 6 x 9 Cedarshed Features:
- Size: 6′ W x 9′ L x 8′ H
- Exterior dimensions: 83″ x 120″ x 99″
- Interior dimensions: 69″ x 109″ x 88″
- Floor size: 69″ x 109″
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4″
- Door opening: 60″ x 72″
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4″ x 25 1/4″
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8″ plexiglass
- Framing 2″ x 3″
- Roof overhang of 7″ on gable ends and 6.5″ on sides
- Roof has 1/2″ tapersawn shakes, 3/4″ thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Trim pieces made of 3/4″ thick cedar
- 5/8″ plywood floor with 2″ x 4″ floor joists on 16″ center
- Planter box 18″ x 6″ x 6″
- Exterior of durable, environmentally-friendly, and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Panelized wall sections and all hardware for easy assembly with ordinary household tools, no cutting required
- Door and window hardware made of black powder coated steel
- Western Red Cedar roof with shingles already attached
- Includes 1 fixed window with decorative shutters and planter box
- Wide double doors can be padlocked and allow for easy entry
- Structure can be disassembled and moved at a later date if needed
- Level surface needed that is at least the size of the exterior dimensions
Customize Your Kit
- Add functional (for added ventilation) or non-functional windows
- Other door options available
The base price for the Rancher 6 x 9 Cedarshed does not include shipping. Shipping is based on which state the shed will be delivered. Shipping is separated out from the price of the shed and is not subject to state taxes in California & Colorado only. Purchases from all other states are not taxed.
Guaranteed lowest price. We will not be undersold. Call us to match any other price you find.
- 5/8" plywood floor with 2" x 4" floor joists on 16" center
- Door opening: 60" x 72"
- Exterior dimensions: 83" x 120" x 99"
- Floor size 69" x 109"
- Framing 2" x 3"
- Interior dimensions: 69" x 109" x 88
- Planter box 18" x 6" x 6"
- Roof has 1/2" tapersawn shakes, 3/4" thick cedar roof batten, and 15 lb. roofing felt
- Roof overhang of 7" on gable ends and 6.5" on sides
- Sidewall height: 75 1/4"
- Trim pieces made of 3/4" thick cedar
- Window dimensions: 16 1/4" x 25 1/4"
- Window made of safe and durable 1/8" Plexiglass